Design a Logo
Chartham Parish Council has begun a project to develop a neighbourhood plan. This plan helps the community of Chartham to work together and to understand what everyone values in their community and how they would like it to develop over the next 15 years.
We want your help to develop a logo for our Neighbourhood Plan. This will be used in all our publicity. We are looking for a logo that celebrates what you value about living or going to school in Chartham Parish and what you consider makes us special.
The logo will need to be easy to replicate and perhaps include some of the key aspects of the village such as the Church, river and countryside.
The competition is open to any age.
The logo needs to:
• Be enclosed in a circle (15cm diameter) or square (15 cm)
• Contain up to four colours
• Ideally it will be easy to associate the design to Chartham Parish
• Be able to be scaled down to 2.5cm in diameter (so not too detailed)
There are three categories: up to 11 years, up to 18 years, and 18+ years.
Closing Date: All entries must be received by 5pm 15th June
Entries need to be submitted by
• email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• posted in the post box of Chartham village hall
• posted to Sally Hatcher, 9 New Town Street, Chartham Hatch, CT4 7LT
There will be a First Prize of £30 in book vouchers and a Runner up prize of £15 in vouchers in each category with one overall winner.
The overall winner’s design will be used throughout the process and be included on the final document.
We look forward to seeing all the wonderful designs.
Chartham Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
Terms and conditions are available on the Parish Council website http://charthampc.kentparishes.gov.uk/neighbourhood-plan/
Email email@example.com to be sent the entry form.